Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Golden Globes 2012 style review

I'm feeling a little bit ashamed that I haven't written a post for such a long time, but gladly we've had a busy Christmas sales period & I was knee deep in jewels most days, so I have an excuse!


What better way to kick start my 2012 blogging with a round-up of the red carpet style at the Golden Globes. Anyway it's always nice to start the year off with a bit of sparkle to counteract those January blues. Here are my favourite looks...


Emma Stone in Lanvin 

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci

Georgina Chapman in Marchesa

Eve Mavrakis looking glorious in true French style!

Julianne Moore in Chanel- Love the green tassel earrings against her hair colour.

Kelly Macdonald in Lorena Sarbu

Meryl Streep

Michelle Williams in Jason Wu

Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci

Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann

All images courtesy of instyle.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment