Thursday 19 January 2012

The Golden Globes my way...

While I was trawling through pics of the stars on the red carpet for my previous Golden Globes post I couldn't help but wonder what some of them were thinking with their outfit choices. Now I know that we don't all have a natural sense of style but the majority, if not all of those present, would certainly have consulted a stylist. 


Kelly & Sharon Osbourne are two obvious examples of being repeat offenders. Their confections this year were certainly ill-advised choices, looking too forced & over fussy in terms of print for Sharon & cut for Kelly.




Images courtesy of dailymail.co.uk.

So I've put together a collection of the dresses I would've loved to see on the red carpet...


Albino- Wouldn't Natalie Portman look super cute in this?!

Antonio Berardi- Something a bit more vibrant for Jessica Biel...

Bottega Veneta- Just the ticket for Salma Hayek or Freida Pinto...

Christian Siriano-perfect for Angelina Jolie...

Dennis Basso- Would love to see Kate Beckinsale play it less safe in this...

Elie Saab- I could see Kate Winslet in this...

Isaac Mizrahi- A bit quirky, perfect for Zooey Deschanel...

Jean-Paul Gaultier- Claire Danes or maybe Angelina...

Prabal Gurung- Perfect for Evan Rachel Wood...

Images courtesy of style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment