Sunday 26 June 2011

The Sunday recipe slot...Strawberry lollies!


The simple fact is that today's wall to wall sunshine has made me crave a lollipop. Not one to take the easy option, I decided to create my own.


So here's my little recipe for yummy strawberry yogurt lollies. Of course, if you're feeling indulgent you can swap the yogurt for double cream!


All you need is:


1 x 400g punnet of strawberries
1 x 500g carton of natural yogurt
250g caster sugar


All you need to do is:
  • Hull & halve the strawberries
  • Pop the strawberries, yogurt & caster sugar in a blender & whizz until smooth
  • Pass the mixture through a sieve
  • Pour into lolly moulds- There should be enough mixture to fill 2 x 8 hole moulds (my mould was courtesy of Poundstretchera bargain at just 99p)
  • Leave the lollies in the freezer to set for 4 hours then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment