Wednesday 2 March 2011

Autumn Winter 2011 Milan Fashion Week

It's been a tumultuous few days in the world of fashion with the revelations about John Galliano, but the fashion train rolls on...


Although the fash pack are now firmly into Paris fashion week, this post will focus on Milan. 


Admittedly it's not usually my city of choice when it comes to the shows. I'm not a great lover of Cavalli, Versace etc. Too flamboyant for me. However this season I found myself more impressed than usual with the offering.


Here are some of my favourite collections. All images courtesy of style.com.


Great colour & amazing boots at Alberta Ferretti...






Great lace & texture at Bottega Veneta...






Amazing leather at Dsquared2...





Vibrant colour & 70's glamour at Gucci...

















The best of the rest...






Paris to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment