Tuesday 29 May 2012

Glorious gardening...

During this glorious weather I love nothing more than pottering in our garden. I can easily lose an entire Saturday pruning & shuffling pots around. I find it immensely relaxing & love opening the back door each morning to see the latest flowers that have come into bloom. I'm also obsessed with taking photos of these developments. For those of you who are not flora & fauna inclined,  look away now...







I better go & check today's developments, there are some roses about to come into flower...

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, its amazing how much time you can spend just doing nothing much at all. But doesn't the garden look fabulous for it? I'm obsessed with my radishes and salad leaves currently sprouting in my greenhouse...

    ReplyDelete