Thursday 26 April 2012

Another wedding outfit dilemma...

We have another wedding to go to next month. It's not a particularly regular occurrence for us so I'm always thrown into potential outfit turmoil & what with the frankly schizophrenic weather at the moment I feel as though I'm floundering. So I could do with some help. Here's what I've thrown together so far...



This outfit comprises of:
  • Warehouse silk bird print dress
  • ASOS horse embellished nude clutch
  • Kenneth Jay Lane cuff
  • Random belt, probably Primark
I'll no doubt be wearing my trusty Amanda Wakeley black leather jacket over the top & black footless tights will be making an appearance, but it's the shoes that are causing debate.

Here are a few options I'm thinking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

M&S Autograph- Thought I needed something nude to tie in with the clutch but now I'm looking at these against the outfit I think they're too pale...
 M&S Autograph- possibly a bit safe...
Carvela at Kurt Geiger- maybe too vampish?!...

Moda in Pelle- I can't resist a bow...

Carvela at Kurt Geiger- maybe velvet isn't right for Spring...

3 comments:

  1. I can't resist a bow either. The Moda in Pelle get my vote. Dress is lovely BTW.
    On another note entirely - loved your 'coming soon' items... the two tone bangles will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking those at the moment, making a decision this weekend. The dress is yet another Ebay find!

    The two tone bangles should be in store next week by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which did you go for in the end?
    I've seen the bangles, just need to decide on which colour is my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete