Wednesday 28 September 2011

Milan fashion week Spring Summer 2012

There seemed to be an Art Deco thread running through Milan fashion week, most notably at Gucci & Etro. This did not displease me, as those that know me well will know that I have a penchant for anything of this era.


Another thing that pleased me during the Milan collections was the sight of near "normal" models at Luisa Beccaria. 


Maybe it's because I'm in holiday mode (I'm imminently heading to Skiathos), but I quite liked the hula girl tropical part of the collection from Blumarine. However I wasn't so keen on the in your face sunflower prints.


Anyway, here are my favourite picks...


Colour at...



Prints at...


 D&G
 D&G
 D&G
Monochrome at...


 Etro 
 Gucci


Paris to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday!
    The Etro maxi dress? Oh my - the drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, love a bit of Italian flamboyance!

    ReplyDelete