Wednesday 19 January 2011

The Golden Globes style review

It's awards ceremony time of year again & I must admit it's quite nice to see a bit of sparkle on these gloomy January days!

Having glanced over the celebrities gracing the red carpet at The Golden Globes, I have to admit, there was actually only one outfit that truly tickled my fancy, had wow impact, whatever you want to call it. Olivia Wilde looked as though she'd just stepped out of a fairytale in her Marchesa confection.


As I mentioned earlier, you can't beat a bit of sparkle & Anne Hathaway also looked stunning, but in a more subdued & sophisticated way, in her Armani Prive nude figure hugging dress.


As you may know, I can't seem to write a post without including references to my love of colour, so true to form here are a few of my other top picks from the Golden Globes.


All images courtesy of instyle.co.uk & elleuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment